ADE Spray Control
ADE Spray Control allows mine operators to oversee water truck operations across multiple mine sites using secure wireless technology.
- Real time monitoring of water assets
- Remote management and control of water assets
- View live water truck information
- View water truck GPS tracks
- View live operational data logs
- Generate single and multi mine usage reports
Water trucks play a vital role in the performance of a mine and its haul road. The ability to capture this water truck data using ADE Spray Control will result in improved performance and efficiency, and a reduction in costs.
ADE Spray Zone
ADE Spray Zone manages water truck operations using hard engineering controls. The hazards associated with haul road watering can be managed by automated programming functions. Operations can create geo-fence barriers and define protocols to automatically manage water application, set spray modes, or trigger a warning to the operator.
- Define water coverage rate
- Define minimum and maximum values
- Define control modes and functions
- Trigger alarms and warnings
- Manage haul road and operator safety
The simple to use geo-fence management system makes it easy to create a geo-fence barrier and apply the appropriate protocols. ADE Spray Zone will improve haul road safety and ensure standard operating procedures are being followed.
ADE Spray Forecast
ADE Spray Forecast is an online tool that calculates mine site water truck requirements based on local weather data and haul road information. The forecast tool can also be used to assess different operational scenarios and configurations to determine the most cost effective solution.
In addition to the online forecast tool, a daily report tool will email shift supervisors the expected water truck requirements for the upcoming shift. Report settings are quickly configured online and are emailed 2 hours prior to shift start.