Utilising proven technology used by the Queensland Police Service and Department of Transport and Main Roads for sealed roads; RoadSafety Training Services (RTS) developed a world first quantitative method of measuring and classifying road friction performance in the mining industry. Under the guidance of RTS, ADE offer friction auditing and training programs to mining customers.
Road Friction Analysis
The innovative process for safer mine road networks focuses on:
- After rain event road friction safety training
- Water truck operation evaluation of slippery surfaces
- Road surface sheeting material frictional performance
- Road network friction classification against mining industry benchmarks
- Competent analysis of haul truck slides to remediate friction deficient road networks
Quantitative Analysis to Improve Water Truck Performance
Variable, ineffective and inefficient water application on haul roads is ubiquitous in the mining industry. Competent water truck fleet assessment is a precursor to a targeted water delivery improvement program .
The proprietary generic training sessions to enable proficient use of the portable Vericom LLC instruments in the mining industry road environment is a timely and cost efficient 2-3 hours’ duration. Additional Training packages can be tailored to suit individual client requirements